2 ½ cups all purpose flour
1 cup cold water
¾ lb. ground pork
¾ lb. Chinese cabbage
2 Tablespoons chopped green onion
½ teaspoon chopped ginger
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons cooking oil
red chili oil
Note: Steps 1 and 3 are directions to make the dough and the pancakes for the dumpling. If you'd like to save some time, dumpling
wraps can be purchased at your local Asian market. Although, it probably will not taste as good as the dough you make on your own :-).
- Place the flour in a bowl. Slowly add water, mix with your fingers and knead to form a soft dough, then cover with a damp cloth. Let
the dough stand for at least 15 minutes.
- This step is to make the filling for the dumpling: Mix the ground pork, green onion, ginger, soy sauce, salt, oil all in a bowl
thoroughly, then add the chopped Chinese cabbage. Mix thoroughly to make the filling.
- Remove the dough to a lightly floured board, knead again until it's very smooth. Divide the dough into 50 pieces. Flatten each
piece with your hand and roll into a round thin pancake using a roller(about 2 1/2" diameter, the center should be thicker than the
- Place ½ Tablespoons of filling in the center of each pancake, fold it over the filling. Hold the dumpling in one hand, press the
edge between your thumb and your index finger to seal, and work your way all the way around the rounded edge.
- Boil 8 cups of water in a deep pan, drop the dumplings one by one into the boiling water (about 20-30 dumplings each time, depending
on the size of the deep pan). Stir carefully with a large spoon to prevent them from sticking to the bottom of the pan. Continue to cook
until the water boils up again.
- Once the water boils again, add 1 cup of cold water to the deep pan, and let come to a boil one more time. Remove the dumplings with
a slotted spoon to a plate and serve. Dip the dumpling into the dipping sauce and eat.
nike shox basketball shoes
puma chaussures femme
nike air max ltd
Disclaimer: This webpage is for non-commercial use only. The copyright of the articles and pictures are belong to the corresponding
person or authority or company.